With Membership Rewards you can redeem your points for a credit to your Card. Perfect to either treat yourself or to pay yourself back for something you've bought on your Card.
Some important things to know about this reward
- You can redeem as many times as you like as long as you don't redeem more than your current outstanding balance.
- If you pay your bill through Direct Debit, the Direct Debit amount that appears on your statement will always be collected, even if you redeem your points for a credit on your Card.
- Please refer to your Card account statement showing your outstanding balance or minimum balance due which will apply in all instances.
- Amounts credited will appear on your next Card account statement following redemption of this reward.
- Please allow up to 3 working days for your credit to appear in your account.
Please refer to Terms and Conditions for full delivery information.
1.The credit will be applied to your primary Card Account.
2.The account balance must be higher or equal to the amount being credited. We may decline a Points for Credit request at our own discretion where the Card account or Cardmembers' other accounts are not in good standing or there is not an outstanding balance on the Card.
3.The redemption of Points for Credit will be applied within 3 business days, cannot be reversed and is not redeemable for cash via a credit balance refund.
4.Corporate Cards are not eligible for this reward.