With M&S Gift Cards you'll be spoilt for choice. Whether it's the latest fashions, delicious foods or something new for your home, there's something for everyone.
Marks & Spencer was first set up in 1884 when Michael Marks, a Russian born Polish refugee opened a stall at Leeds Kirkgate market. He opened his first shop in Manchester in 1893 and formed a partnership with Tom Spencer in 1894 the rest, as they say, is history.
Today, M&S has over 550 stores nationwide and the beauty of M&S Gift Cards is the huge range of products you can redeem them against. Choose from women's clothing, lingerie, entertainment, menswear, childrenswear, furniture and other accessories for the home, food, wine and much more.
Please allow 10 days for delivery. Delivery to Mainland UK only.
Please allow 10 days for delivery. Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to pay for M&S Money Services, M&S Money products or outstanding M&S credit card or Chargecard balances. Gift cards cannot be redeemed in BP Simply Foods stores, or online.
1. All rewards are subject to availability.
2. Rewards are subject to change without notice. New rewards will be added to the programme on a regular basis.
3. Some rewards are available in limited quantities.
1. Redeemed rewards are not refundable, exchangeable, replaceable or transferable for cash or credit. If your reward arrives damaged, has missing pieces or is the incorrect item, please contact Membership Rewards Customer Service.
2. If you have any questions about your order(s), you may contact Customer Service at: 0845 604 2839
3. For questions regarding your account, please contact us at 0845 604 2839.
Gift Card and Voucher Delivery:
1. Cardmembers should allow up to 10 working days for the delivery of Gift Cards and Gift Vouchers
For Full Membership Rewards terms & conditions, visit www.membershiprewards.co.uk or call 0845 604 2839