Pay with points at Ticketmaster
Concerts and gigs, ground-breaking theatre or edgy comedy - you can get more with Membership Rewards by using some or all of your points to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.
Simply pick an event on the Ticketmaster website, select American Express as your payment method, and you will see an option to pay with Membership Rewards points.
● You cannot redeem Points if you have a credit balance on your Account, if a credit will cause your account to have a credit balance, or if you have missed a payment on your Account.
● A minimum redemption threshold may apply for each purchase.
● If the Points redeemed do not cover the entire purchase amount then the rest of the purchase amount will remain on your Account.
● The credit will usually be added to your Account within 3 days after the date of purchase. The credit may not appear on the same Account statement as the purchase.
● You must not withhold any payment due on your Account based upon your expectation of receiving a credit on your Account.
● Any refund for a purchase made using Pay with Points will be subject to Ticketmaster's refund policy.
● Goods are provided by Ticketmaster and not by American Express, our affiliates or our subsidiaries. You should read any Terms and Conditions provided to you by Ticketmaster before you purchase the goods.
● If you miss a payment on your Account then Points that you’ve earned in the previous month will be forfeited and deducted from your Points Account.
Visit ticketmaster.co.uk and during the check-out process select American Express as the payment method and tick the box to redeem Membership Rewards points for your order, then follow instructions.
Your American Express Card will be charged for the full amount for your purchase. Once your Membership Rewards account has been verified you will be able to choose the number of points to redeem and American Express will credit your Card accordingly.
TICKETMASTER PAY WITH POINTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the Membership Rewards® Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed your Card Account Agreement. Together, the Ticketmaster Pay with Points Terms and Conditions and the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions apply to your use of the Ticketmaster Pay with Points redemption option.
Corporate Cards are not eligible to redeem Points using the Ticketmaster Pay with Points redemption option.
You cannot redeem Points if:
a. you have a credit balance on your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account;
b. a credit will cause your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account to have a credit balance; or
c. you have missed a payment on your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account.
If you return the goods you’ve purchased from Ticketmaster, then any refund you receive will be credited to your Card Account. Your Points Account will not be reimbursed. If you prefer that we reimburse your Points Account then please contact us using the Online Services Account centre or by calling Customer Services using the number on the back of your Card.
If you have a Flexselect Account:
a. any purchases over the set threshold we have told you about will be added to your Flexselect Account (provided they're within your credit limit);
b. we will debit your Points Account with the Points you’ve asked to redeem and credit your Card Account (not your Flexselect Account) with the corresponding amount, including for partial redemptions, where the number of Points redeemed does not cover the entire purchase amount;
c. If there are no other transactions or amounts owed from prior periods on your Charge Account then, on the date your monthly statement is produced, any credit available on your Charge Account will automatically be offset against the outstanding balance on your Flexselect Account. This means that for partial redemptions, the rest of the purchase amount will remain on the Flexselect Account;
d. the credit may not appear on the same Card Account statement as the purchase; and
e. If you miss a payment on your Card Account or Flexselect Account then the Points that you have earned in the previous month will be forfeited and deducted from your Points Account (which may result in a negative Points Account balance).
For Full Membership Rewards terms & conditions, visit www.membershiprewards.co.uk. For contact details please click here.