Pay with points at Ticketmaster
Concerts and gigs, ground-breaking theatre or edgy comedy - you can get more with Membership Rewards by using some or all of your points to purchase tickets through Ticketmaster.
Simply pick an event on the Ticketmaster website, select American Express as your payment method, and you will see an option to pay with Membership Rewards points.
Visit ticketmaster.co.uk and during the check-out process select American Express as the payment method and tick the box to redeem Membership Rewards points for your order, then follow instructions.
Your American Express Card will be charged for the full amount for your purchase. Once your Membership Rewards account has been verified you will be able to choose the number of points to redeem and American Express will credit your Card accordingly.
Use Membership Rewards points with Ticketmaster’ Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions are subject to the Membership Rewards Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed your Card Account Agreement.
1. Eligible Cardmembers.
• Corporate Cards may not redeem for this reward.
• Supplementary Cardmembers cannot redeem Points on your behalf.
• Ensure your Card is in good standing (not overdue or in collection).
2. Redeeming points. You may use points to cover a portion of the ticket cost (minimum 2,000) or the entire cost of the transaction, as long as you have enough points in your Membership Rewards Account.
If the Points redeemed do not cover the entire purchase amount then the rest of the purchase amount will remain on your account.
You cannot redeem Points if you have:
a. a credit balance on your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account; or
b. [a credit will cause your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account to have a credit balance;] or
c. you have missed a payment on your Card Account or (if applicable) your Flexselect Account.
3. Statement credit and merchant charge. The merchant charge and a matching statement credit will appear on your Card Account within 48 hours (although this may take longer in limited circumstances, such as during periods of system outages). The merchant charge and statement credit may not appear at the same time. Orders failing to qualify will remain charged on the Card and are valid and subject to the venue’s and Ticketmaster’s no refunds/no exchange policy.
4. Returning a purchase. Permitted returns of Ticketmaster tickets that result in a credit on your card account, will not automatically result in a credit on your Membership Rewards points. The original credit will be refunded, however, in order to retrieve a Membership Rewards credit please call Customer Services using the number on the back of your Card.
5. If you have a Flexselect Account.
a. any purchases over the set threshold we have told you about will be added to your Flexselect Account (provided they're within your credit limit);
b. we will debit your Points Account with the Points you’ve asked to redeem and credit your Card Account (not your Flexselect Account) with the corresponding amount, including for partial redemptions, where the number of Points redeemed does not cover the entire purchase amount.
c. if there are no other transactions or amounts owed from prior periods on your Charge Account then, on the date your monthly statement is produced, any credit available on your Charge Account will automatically be offset against the outstanding balance on your Flexselect Account. This means that for partial redemptions, the rest of the purchase amount will remain on the Flexselect Account; and
d. the credit may not appear on the same Card Account statement as the purchase; and
e. if you miss a payment on your Card Account or Flexselect Account then the Points that you have earned in the previous month will be forfeited and deducted from your Points Account (which may result in a negative Points Account balance).
6. Your Cardmember agreement. You must still pay the payment due or minimum due amount shown on your Statement of Account as provided in your Cardmember agreement, irrespective of any ‘Pay with points at Ticketmaster’ transaction that you may have conducted. You must not withhold any payment due on your account based upon your expectation of receiving a credit on your account
7. Changes. We may suspend usage of the ‘Pay with points at Ticketmaster’ tool where the Card Account is not in good standing (overdue or in collection) or at any time at our discretion. If you miss a payment on your account then Points that you’ve earned in the previous month will be forfeited and deducted from your Points Account.
For Full Membership Rewards terms & conditions, visit www.membershiprewards.co.uk. For contact details please click here.